We’ve show you pancakes before, so thought we’d branch out just a little bit by showcasing a delicious waffle. Have a great day.
Oat & Brown Rice Waffles
Crisp and firm waffles
Write a review
- 1/4 C Bob's Mill Gluten-Free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C Bob's Mill Brown Rice flour
- 1 1/4 C Arrowhead Mills organic oat flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp raw organic sugar
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3/4 C milk (or milk substitute)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine all flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl until well mixed.
- Make a well in center of dry mix; put in oil, milk, eggs and vanilla, mixing until a batter is formed.
- Pour into waffle iron via a heaping 1/4 C measurer.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Top with honey (or your favorite topping) and enjoy!